As a litigator with strong trial and arbitration experience, Kyle approaches every dispute as if it could go to trial. He credits his background in finance and financial forecasting with helping him effectively work with clients to analyze their business problems, identify potential solutions, and decide on a course of action. Using this analysis-driven, preparation-focused approach, Kyle has successfully represented Fortune 500 companies and insurance companies and their insureds in a wide variety of disputes including trucking liability, products liability, premises liability, dram shop liability, and business litigation.
Some of Kyle’s representative litigation experience includes:
- Serving as second-chair in a jury trial in the representation of a night club owner in a premises liability case involving an injured customer, resulting in a favorable settlement for the client.
- Serving as second-chair in a jury trial in the representation of a restaurant owner in a premises liability case involving an injured customer, resulting in minimal exposure for the client.
- Serving as lead counsel in 20+ arbitrations involving matters related to bodily injury, underinsured motorist claims and breach of contract allegations.
- Representing a national trucking company in numerous transportation-related liability cases involving severe and catastrophic bodily injuries to motorists.
- Representing a fabrication company in a premise liability case involving a disastrous building fire that also affected a major interstate in Arizona, resulting in a favorable settlement for the client
"Preservation of Evidence: Six Dos and Don'ts," Fall 2015
"Taking The Bite Out Of Damages: Recoverability, Legal Defenses, and Current Trends," November 2014
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- La Casa de Cristo Lutheran Church, High School Youth Leader
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Emily Center, Fundraiser
- Stewardship and Conservation of Wilderness Areas, Member of Access Fund
- Kyle argued in front of the Arizona Supreme Court in Hogan v. Washington Mutual.
- While in law school, Kyle served as Managing Editor of the Arizona State Law Journal.