David's practice has emphasized a wide spectrum of real estate law. On behalf of numerous life insurance companies, banks and other institutional lenders, he has negotiated, documented and closed large commercial loans. He has represented many of the same clients in renegotiating and collecting non-performing loans, including foreclosure proceedings.
His practice also includes the representation of both large and small developers for whom he buys, sells and exchanges real property, assists in zoning and land planning matters, prepares condominium documents and drafts and negotiates commercial leases. In concert with the Ryley Carlock attorneys in the Taxation practice group, he prepares partnership, joint venture and limited liability company agreements for commercial developers.
- Colorado Bar Association (Real Estate and Titles Section)
- Denver Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Real Property and Probate Section)
- Member, Colorado Title Standards Committee (1994-Present)
- Member, Board of Directors, Five Points Media Center (1995-Present)
- Member, Building Owners and Manager Association of Metropolitan Denver
David has earned an AV-Preeminent Rating by Martindale-Hubbell. Since 2014, he has been named to The Best Lawyers in America, in the area of Real Estate Law.